Sunday 5 June 2016

You are my sunshine

Hello everyone,

I'm a little late today with my post.  I think my laptop maybe on its way out :(

I have coloured up Little Darlings Saturated Canary image called Parade Rubber Stamp using distress markers, such a cute stamp.. The sentiment is from the Little Darlings "You" Sentiment set.

The papers are from the Craft and You Lavender 6x6 paper pad.




I added a little lace to the bottom of the image, this is called Lace Claire.  It's elasticated and pleats naturally.


There are some new Wild Orchid Craft arrivals at Noor Design UK.  I have used the English Roses in Purple/Lilac's, loving these.  I added carnations, meadow spray in lavender, glass strawberries in white, large poppy style flowers, pomegranate apples in purple and green.  I then added some pearl cascade in lilace over the arrangement, also available at Noor Design UK.





Hugs Tracy x


No comments: