Monday 25 April 2016

A sad goodbye .......


Good morning everyone,

It's a very sad day as this is my last post for Live and Love Crafts.  With opening my own online store just over 18 months ago and still working full time and I don't have the time to commit to a certain day's posting.
A huge thankyou to you all for all the comments on my cards on the LLC Blog/Facebook, my blog and personal messages on my work.  I'm still on the Pion Design Team so you will still see me using Pion Design papers :)


I'm sharing a card made using the new May Dutch Doobadoo release called Triptech, these are due in next week but you can pre-order HERE or click on the links at the bottom of the post.

The papers are from Pion Design's Scent of Lavender collection.  I used the Pion Palette Purple V for the base.

This is the front of the card.  I used the LDRS Creative Basics Edges die set to create the stitched wave and carried it to the right hand panel and created little pockets.  I cut the sentiment in the left hand pocket from the paper 




On the right hand side I have added flowers to the centre of the prima clock face and added a little gesso.

I used the tag die to cut the lavender plant pot from the 

The chipboard flourishes are from the Scrapiniec set    , loving these.


I kept the inside quite plain.  I love love love the bird so I made him centre stage and added the Srapiniec oval frame and matching border to the bottom.  

Each panel was edged with pearl string.





Hope you like it :)

Tracy x



5 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Another truly beautiful card Tracy - I'm sure your wonderful creations will be greatly missed at LLC because you bring those Pion papers to life - Mary x

Unknown said...

Another lovely card Tracy. Will miss your posts but wish you well and look forward to seeing your posts for Pion, they among my favourite papers. xx

Veronique said...

Gorgeous Tracy :)

Carole Pollard said...

A brilliant card it's all just gorgeous sorry you are leaving but good luck with all your new ventures love and hugs Carole x

Bonnie said...

I love everything you make but, this is AMAZING!! Wow - truly stunning! TFS, Bonnie S :-)