Tuesday 1 December 2015

Winter Wonderland

Good morning,

Challenge time at Noor Design UK and this month we would like to see Winter Wonderland.  So something a little different from me but I love how it turned out.

For the base I have used the December release Dutch Doobadoo Swing Card Romance, due into stock today.

Along the top I used the snowflake border and also the Icicles Edge.


On the edges I used the Die Edge set, cut in white and again in blue.



I used the Shabby Christmas paper pad, one of my favourite noor design pads.


I diecut the christmas trees and added white sparkling flock, love them.  There are several colours to choose from and new in :)





Taking centre stage is the Peeking Snowflake die set, couldn't wait to use this and I absolutely love the text too.

The popular reindeers on the right, but sadly out of stock until January.






Hope you like it.

Tracy x




4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your cards are always exceptional Tracy!!
sandy xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful, as always Tracy! Judy x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful frosty card its so lovely and I'm loving that flock what a great finish its makes its all delightful love and hugs Carole x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, that's a real white on white wonderland - fabulous sparkly snowy trees!
Alison x