Sunday 15 March 2015

Just Because


Hello Everyone,

Hope all Mum's out there today are having a lovely Mother's Day.  I had flowers arrive yesterday from my Son, awwwww bless him.  This is my first Mother's Day with him away at University so a little sad but I'm looking forward to having another Mother's Day when he comes home in two weeks.

My darling daughter also bought me a bouquet of flowers and a voucher to spend on whatever I want, how lovely and we are going out for tea this evening, so all in all a Happy Mummy today.

My card today is made using an image from the Dollshouse collection at Little Darlings Rubber stamps called Laila.    She is coloured with distress inks and if you would like to learn and are in the UK I have two classes coming up, please email me if you are interested.  If you are not in the UK or can't make a class you can purchase an online class at Kit and Clowder HERE.

The beautiful papers are the new A5 Spring paper pad from Noor Design UK, links at the bottom of the post.


The sentiment is also from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Vintage Affections Release 3 Postage Stamps.

I made her into an Easel Card.  The base of the card was made using the Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art, links at the bottom of the post.



The image is layered onto the flower circle diecut, love love this die.


I have used the corner rose and distress inks to match the papers, love how it turned out.


Of course my butterfly border and 2 pcs have had to come out again, I just love all the butterflies in the range.

The leafs are cut from the vintage flourish leaf die and leaves 2 pcs, again links at the bottom.





Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



5 comments:

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning, luv Sam x

Brawny x said...

Wow gorgeous card x

Lisa Lynn said...

Tracy, your card is stunning! You make such masterpieces that I would hate to give them away!!!

Jolanda said...

I found her and even here she is still wonderful. I love your cards/creations.

Hugs Jolanda

Unknown said...

Sweet image and card!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts