Thursday 12 February 2015

Playing with Snow

Good morning,

Tracy here and with all the recent snow I thought I would make a winter card.  I have used some of my favourite dies, the snowflake border die, my utmost most used winter die, although I start making christmas cards in July so this is probably my used die.  My new favourite 8 point die, on the right hand side.

The shape was created using the Dutch Doobadoo Flower with 4 petals, a firm favourite shape of mine you may of noticed, haha.


The image is by PPinkyDollsart called Playing with the snow.  

I love the Winter text die and it's been a favourite in the shop, so I know you all love it too :)


The very delicate and intricate snowflakes either side are Dutch Doobadoo A5 paper art, they really are so pretty.  The text has been placed onto another new favourite and again many of you agree, the new banner dies now in store.

The flower arrangement of foam berries and carnation, both from The Ribbon Girl accompanied by ferns.  These are again Dutch Doobadoo A5 paper art but I brushed over them with forest moss to make them green, so easy.  Love these.


I cut tags from the Tag no. 2 die in matching papers and tucked behind the diecut panel.



I added an icicle border on top of the beautiful lace from The Ribbon Girl.


Lastly I added a little Dutch Doobadoo A5 paper art snowman with a dusting of frantage.

Copic Markers Used:-
Skin E0000, E000, E00, E21, E04
Hair E21, E23, E29, E50
Dress/Scarf RV34, RV32,RV00, RV0000 G20 G94
Boots and shading W5, W3, W1 and colourless blender


Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Really gorgeous Tracy. I love everything about this card. Stunning,
Hugs Maz

Angela Allen said...

Hi Tracy
Lovely card, you are right about the Winter die,I purchased it after seeing it on your blog and the banner die and stamps.
Love Angela x

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card, love the shadow of the Winter die. Creative Blessings, Tracy x