Monday 26 January 2015

Vintage Rose

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm back again so soon with my LLC DT card and this week's theme is the new "Maya Desing Nyhaven Collection".  Well as you know I have been using these for the past couple of weeks, well it would be rude not to.

I have used 12x12 papers called Vereran Ships and Romantic Lunch. The gorgeous image is by Sagen, isn't she beautiful.


I have used a 30mm rose, Kort and Godt Ruffled Roses, flower spray in whtie and 10mm rose.

The leaves are from the new Noor!Design release in store today.






I have cut a tag and added seam binding, twine, pearl string and a little spinning wheel charm.


I have used the new banners die with the new text sentiments to match.  Yummy :)



You can also see the beautiful lace.


A close up of the resin frame backed with matching paper and heart diamante button.


I have used a prima zipper with the word Beauty on.

The new flower circle die has come out again.   This time I cut the inner circle from paper and added some structure paste using the small leaves stencil.  Isn't it effective.  You can also see the new leaf poking through.






The beautiful butterflies border die and then I used the Butterfly 2 pcs dies to create the layers in matching papers.  You can also see the beautiful Kort and Godt flower close up here.  Isn't it beautiful.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



3 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, this work looks so great again, I love her very much. Wonderful!!!
LG Petra

Debbie said...

Wow Tracy, such attention to detail.Stunning make.hugs Debbie x

Paola said...

Hi Tracy, I love your work like always!
XOXO