Monday 5 January 2015

Christmas Leftovers


Morning Everyone,

I'm back to work today and some normality again, it's been lovely having some time off but it's always good to get back to normal and back to crafting, lol.

Sandy has set the theme this week for us LLC Girls as "Christmas Leftovers", so I'm already ahead this year with another Christmas card, my favourite cards to make.

I have used MajaDesign Days of Winter  papers and the gorgeous image


The beautiful grey and white laces are new and Sandy will be listing these onto the Store real soon and I'm naughty as I couldn't resist using them for this wintery card.

The little winter scene is actually from one of the tags in the MajaDesign 6x6 paper pad and I have framed it with a Prima Resin Frame.

The snowflakes were cut from the Noor!Design Ice Crystal Edge die.


I have used bark starts and white bells tied with natural hemp cord.


I have also cut the Reindeers from matching paper.  These are due back into stock at the end of January, but to ensure you get one, you can pop one into your basket while stock is showing as zero.  The white diecut to the right was cut using the 8 snowflake edge die but can be used all year round as a doily.


Look at that beautiful lace.

The gorgeous Santa in his workshop charm was added to a tag and again tied with natural hemp cord and inserted into a Melissa Frances Envelope pocket.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest




3 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Brilliant! Love it Tracy! Judy x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy,
what a wonderful card!!!
It looks so great, and I like it very much.
LG Petra

Jane said...

The Queen of Bling is doing her Thing!
Happy New Year my friend.
Jane xx