Saturday 25 October 2014

New Products at Noor Design UK

Good morning everyone,

What are you all up to today?  I am in my craft room this morning, when I'm actually meant to be doing housework, so please don't tell anyone, lol.

Well as you know the new Noor Design October release has hit the shop so I have had a little play

The image is from the Home for the Holidays release called "I can't reach" by Candibean's available at  Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  I have coloured her with distress inks and inktense pencils but used the pencils to enhance the shading and not as water colour pencils.




I have used lots of Noor Design Dies, hehehehe.  I have used the Oval Frame in red and white and used cut them in half and positioned two on the left and two on the top right corners, they look like fancy doiles.



I have used two of the Ice Crystal Dies No.'s 1 and 2.


I have used the new rolled roses die from the October release but rolled loosely to create pine cones.  How great is that, it can be used for roses and pine cones, an all year round die.  I have added a little gesso to simulate snow.


Doesn't the WINTER word looking crisp and clear, another NEW die to just hit the shop.


Just across the top I have used my favourite Snowflake Border Die and finished with flat backed pearls in the centres.




Enjoy your weekend and I will be back tomorrow to show you what I have been making today :)

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, Tracy, ein Traum deine Karte
glg Gertrude

Sharon said...

This is stunning Tracy. I love the image and the red accents look fabulous. A gorgeous image - beautifully coloured.
Who wants to do housework when you can craft!!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anneke said...

hi Tracy
so gorgeous and darling this card.
have a nice weekend and hugs from Anneke ( from Facebook )
we talked there just a week ago.