Monday 10 March 2014

Marianne Design Feb Release

Morning Everyone,

Gosh what a lovely weekend we have had in the UK this weekend.  We were having a pub lunch outside!!! 18 degrees.

I have two posts for you today and first up is challenge time at BunnyZoe with a theme of Monochromatic.  I thought I would have a play with the Marianne Design Anja's Filagraan Heart and just using distress ink.  Love the effect.  

The love text is a magmolia heart shaped love text.  I stamped it onto the heart cutout from the die but I think it workly fabulously.

I have also used the Marianne Design Creatables Tinys Love Birds LR0298  and popped them onto some foam pads for extra dimension.






I'll be back shortly with card no. 2 for LLC.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, such lovely die-cuts!
Rebecca.

NicoleDesigns said...

This is so pretty..... thanks for sharing.... xo Nikki

denny said...

Gorjuss u never fail to impress xxx

denny said...

Gorjuss tracey you never fail to impress xxx

Unknown said...

Awwww....this is what you whipped up in your sleep, LOL. Very elegant, thanks for the tip.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts