Tuesday 7 January 2014

Alva Feeling

Morning Everyone,

Firstly I'd like to apologise if any of you are trying to purchase the 3D Vintage Tutorial/Class, the site is having some technical difficulties, so I hope it will all be resolved today.  If you are still having difficulties then please let me know.

I have used one of the new Bildmalarna images called Alva Feeling but all the new release images are just gorgeous.  I have coloured her with copics and pencils and layered her onto the January release Marianne Design Craftable  Die coming soon to BunnyZoe.  The paper pad is Kaisercraft 6.5" called In the Attic.  I used the Magnolia Doohickey Wrapped So Lovely to create a tag and tied with Kaisercraft lace and a little love heart charm.  The flowers are by kaisercraft and the sprawling ferns created using the Magnolia Doohickey Die.





Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

My goodness Tracy this is such a beautifully stunning card. Your design is just lovely and the colors wow they are wonderful. Hugz, joann

Jane said...

Wowee missy, if there was a prize for the person who could fit the most bling on a card.....I wonder who would win!!
Another awesome creation from a very talented lady :)

Sandy said...

So pretty Tracy - the embellishments are perfect for this sweet lady!
Sandy

Kelly said...

I love Alva! Your frames around her are beautiful and the colors are so gorgeous. Wow! I love how this one looks, you never make a bad card, they are always gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us.
Happy New Year,
Kelly

Unknown said...

The new Bildmalarna stamps are very different from old ones, but I like them. They remind me of trolls somehow. Sweet card!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

Heidi said...

Wow this is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and lovely details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, Happy New Year to you and your family. Wow love this image she really is so cute and your colouring is just so beautiful, its a real stunner of a card. hugs Shirleyxxx