Friday 9 November 2012

All Spruced Up


Hi Everyone,

Well it's finally Friday, phew!  Only one more week and Twilight comes out.  Speaking of movies, we went with our son to watch the new James Bond Movie almost two weeks ago and due to road works we was running a little late.  I went to the Kiosk rather than collect our tickets to see how much of the film we had missed.  The chap advised 20 minutes but, he went on to say, "if you haven't collected your tickets, you can go into the next showing in 15 minutes.  You will need to purchase tickets through me here but as you haven't collected your tickets, you won't be charged".  I must admit I was a little concerned, so he went and asked the Manager.  The Manager confirmed that if tickets aren't collected within 30 minutes of the film starting you don't get charged.  Any way we noticed on our bank statement that we had been charged twice and they obviously don't know what they are talking about.  I emailed, but got no reponse.  I rang and left a message and still got no response, so I rang again today.  I told them I wasn't a happy bunny with the whole rigmaroll and advice I had been given.  

She found my booking and reimbursed my account.  She was about to hang up when I reiterated my unhappiness and said, "I think you should issue me with some free tickets".  Her first answer was, "I can't do that".  I then explained that my account had unexpectedly been charged twice, the phone calls and emails which had all inconvenienced me through their staff not aware of how their machines work.  She then agreed to send me two free tickets.  So the moral of my long story is, if you don't ask you don't get.  So Twilight for me and my son is on Cineworld!

O.K. another Christmas card from me today and I have used a High Hopes stamp from BunnyZoe.  I like these quirky characters.



 Card base was created using the Grand Spellbinders Twenty Three


 All papers are by Magnolia




Ingredients:-
Image "All Spruced Up" by High Hopes from BunnyZoe
Papers by Magnolia
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Snowtex
Spellbinders Twenty Three 

Hugs Tracy x

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Tracy love the image. Caroline xxx

Luks said...

Gorgeous Christmas card.

Luanne

Jane said...

Kudos to you, one for the free tickets and two - for getting Conor to take you to see Twilight!
How did you manage that one???????
No amount of bribery would convince Ben to accompany me to see "those" vampires!! LOL

Oops nearly forgot - fantastic card

Hugs
Jane

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Tracy. Love the image and your brilliant colouring and all the fabulous detail.
Hugs
Caz x

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Tracy. I love the image and wonderful wintery detailing.

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy this is lovely what a great design,those paers are stunning Jacqueline.S